[okfn-br] Fwd: [okfn-announce] Announcement: OGDCamp, OKCon and the Open Knowledge Festival 2012 in Helsinki

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke em okfn.org
Terça Fevereiro 7 16:06:07 UTC 2012

Hi Alexandre,

The OKFN-Announce interface does indeed reach all of our discussion list
subscribers, but it is extremely low-traffic (under 4 emails a year!).

Hope this is okay with you!

Kat

@kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>