[okfn-br] [okfn-discuss] On-line education is using a flawed Creative Commons license

Emanuil Tolev emanuil em cottagelabs.com
Terça Novembro 27 13:21:13 UTC 2012

That's an interesting stance coming from rms, seems like a considerate view
actually.

I'm glad he didn't simply draw the GPL-style line in the sand (make
everything viral to build a community). But then again, the GPL's about
proprietary vs. open, not commercial vs. open, and even though there is
often a relationship between commercial and proprietary, they are
definitely not the same and he's one of the people who best understand that.

Greetings,
Emanuil