[okfn-br] [berkmanfriends] using crowdsourcing to measure the responsiveness of governments

Carolina carolina.rossini em gmail.com
Quarta Abril 17 13:34:32 UTC 2013

I feel the Twitter response is also higher in brazil. I would love to see Brazil involved on this, now that we have the access to information law in place.

Sent from my iPhone