[okfn-br] [okfn-discuss] Coursera: Metadata - Organizing and Discovering Information

Patricio Molina patriciomolina em gmail.com
Segunda Abril 8 00:50:40 UTC 2013

Muito obrigado Everton!

May I suggest this one? It will start in three weeks:

*Introduction to Data Science*

By Bill Howe

Join the data revolution. Companies are searching for data scientists. This
specialized field demands multiple skills not easy to obtain through
conventional curricula. Introduce yourself to the basics of data science
and leave armed with practical experience extracting value from big data.

https://www.coursera.org/course/datasci

Patricio