[okfn-br] Fwd: Local Groups network - and new webpage - now launched!

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga em okfn.org
Quinta Janeiro 24 18:14:53 UTC 2013

Caros,

como a rede da Open Knowledge Foundation está se expandindo, uma
página de grupos locais foi criada, incluindo as iniciativas sendo
desenvolvidas pelos voluntários e membros dos capítulos ao redor do
mundo. Há também um esquema de embaixadores da OKFN e todos estão
bem-vindos a submeter uma proposta.

Espero em breve poder traduzir essa página no tempo livre e toda ajuda
e ideia é bem-vinda!

Abraços,

Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kat Braybrooke <kat.braybrooke em okfn.org>
Date: 2013/1/24
Subject: [OKFN-Local-Coord] Local Groups network - and new webpage -
now launched!
<okfn-local-coord em lists.okfn.org>

Hi Local Groups team!

A quick (and happy) note that our Local Groups network has now
re-launched to the public thanks to your strategy feedback sessions
last month with a fancy new webpage <http://okfn.org/local> featuring
an interactive map of regional activity from Local Group colleagues
working together around the world in 25+ nations.

We're especially happy to announce a new Local Ambassadors scheme,
available for those who want to promote open knowledge in regions not
yet active in our network. Interested in finding out more about how to
get your colleagues involved? Applications can be found at
<http://okfn.org/local/apply/> and interested parties are always
welcome to email us at local em okfn.org for more ideas.

For further details about the Local Groups initiative, you'll also
find useful resources (many of these are questions you have asked to
be highlighted!) on the new Local Groups FAQ page at
<http://okfn.org/local/faq>.

Our next actions are to form the first-ever Local Groups Council (with
your help) and meet to share notes amongst Local Group leads from
Japan to Finland at the OKF Winter Summit next week in Cambrdige
(which Christian will be sending you the final details about later
today!).

Really looking forward to seeing many of you there, and we'll see the
rest of you online in the next few months as we discuss the Council!

Kat