[okfn-br] Doing Good by Linking Entities Challenge

Pablo N. Mendes pablomendes em gmail.com
Sexta Março 22 10:48:43 UTC 2013

Dear OKFN friends,
We are organizing a software challenge in the largest international
conference about the World Wide Web, that will be held in Rio de Janeiro,
Brazil, this coming May. The challenge is about connecting data in
different open data sources with the purpose of discovering new
information, or supporting tasks that positively affect social problems.
The best applications will win an iPad 2.

I would like to invite you to submit an application that you have
developed, or to team up with other people (perhaps from Latin America) to
build a prototype and demonstrate an idea with potential impact. Our
deadline is April 10th, so please react fast. :)

The challenge description is here:
http://wole2013.eurecom.fr/challenge

Some application ideas:
http://wole2013.eurecom.fr/challenge-ideas

I also kindly ask for your help in sharing this through your channels.

Cheers,
Pablo
--
Pablo N. Mendes