[okfn-br] Canal de ideias para a OKFn

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga em okfn.org
Quarta Maio 8 13:29:12 UTC 2013

Caros, vejam a mensagem abaixo. Criamos um espaço no Trello para
desenvolvermos, discutirmos e implementarmos ideias para os projetos da
OKFN.

Se alguém quiser ser membro do
grupo<https://trello.com/board/ideas/5183bdd42f8056ea7800360c>,
só me passar seu login. Ou, se preferir, coloque um comentário
aqui<https://trello.com/c/dySfjNJ9>com sua ideia. Tão importante
quanto dar ideias é executá-las, então ajuda
nesse sentido também é bem-vinda. (bom, acabo de ver que precisamos
integrar melhor o Trello com a task force de
voluntários<http://okfn.org/taskforce/>
)

Abraços, Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christian Villum <christian.villum em okfn.org>
Date: 2013/5/5
Subject: [OKFN-Local-Coord] A new channel for your ideas
okfn-local-coord em lists.okfn.org>

All,

We're hereby announcing a new channel and space for suggesting and
discussing
ideas - to replace http://ideas.okfn.org/ that was retired last year [1].

This is why we've booted as an experimental replacement a Trello
board<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaDf1RqeLfo>as part of a new
public Trello organization for Open Knowledge Foundation
Network:

https://trello.com/board/ideas/5183bdd42f8056ea7800360c

Trello is pretty simple and allows us to permit commenting and voting by
anyone.

However, it does have one major drawback: It currently does not
allow non-organization members to create cards. To get round this, if
you are not yet a "member" you'll just have to submit the idea as a comment
and it will get turned into a card (and you into a member) asap.

So, please jump in and add ideas!

- Christian

[1]: http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-discuss/2012-August/008575.html

--
Christian Villum | @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Community manager, Open Government Data (OGD)*

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://www.okfn.org/> |
@okfn<http://www.twitter.com/okfn>
*Building the digital commons** - support our work: okfn.org/support*

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKFN Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
http://br.okfn.org