[okfn-br] Fwd: UNESCO to make its publications available free of charge as part of a new Open Access policy

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga em okfn.org
Sexta Maio 17 19:33:12 UTC 2013

Pessoal,

a UNESCO vai abrir (de verdade) seu conteúdo. Notícias muito boa.

Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Everton Zanella Alvarenga <everton.alvarenga em okfn.org>
Date: 2013/5/17
Subject: UNESCO to make its publications available free of charge as part
of a new Open Access policy
To: Open Knowledge Foundation discussion list <okfn-discuss em lists.okfn.org>,
Wikimedia Mailing List <wikimedia-l em lists.wikimedia.org>

http://www.unesco.org/new/en/media-services/single-view/news/unesco_to_make_its_publications_available_free_of_charge_as_part_of_a_new_open_access_policy/

Great step done by UNESCO! If I understood well, only credit will be
necessary.

I am glad to see that, since in some conversations I've participated with
UNESCO folks or at their events, mainly about open education resources,
some didn't get why the non-commertial restriction is closed/non-free.

Tom

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKFN Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre