[okfn-br] Fwd: [okfn-discuss] OKCon 2013 Call for Proposals deadline extended to 31st May! Join and share the news!

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga em okfn.org
Sexta Maio 24 00:22:21 UTC 2013

Pessoal, submissões para a OKCon estendidas até dia 31. Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Beatrice Martini <beatrice.martini em okfn.org>
Date: 2013/5/23
Subject: [okfn-discuss] OKCon 2013 Call for Proposals deadline extended to
31st May! Join and share the news!
To: Open Knowledge Foundation discussion list <okfn-discuss em lists.okfn.org>

Hi,

Thank you all for sending so many brilliant proposals for OKCon 2013!

The *OKCon Call for Proposals* <http://okcon.org/call-for-proposals/>
*was*due to end tomorrow and you’re filling up our mailboxes (and our
spreadsheets) with dozens of amazing ideas.
So, excited by your enthusiasm and contagious energy, we have decided
to *extend
the Call’s deadline*.

You have one more week! *New deadline: 31st May*. And this time we’re
serious.

Keep sending your most brilliant and groundbreaking proposals. We’re
looking forward to reviewing them all!

Best,
Beatrice

--
Beatrice Martini
Events Coordinator  |  skype: beatricemartini  | @beatricemartini

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKFN Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
http://br.okfn.org