[okfn-br] [Ajuda] Revisão do censo de dados abertos

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga em okfn.org
Segunda Outubro 14 13:51:15 UTC 2013

Pessoal,

alguém poderia dar uma mão para revisar os dados do censo de dados abertos
da OKF? Se não revisarmos, o Brasil estará fora do censo dessa vez.

Se você tiver um tempo para ajudar, por favor, entre em contato comigo e
com o Christian Villum <christian.villum ARROBA okfn.org>.

Obrigado!

Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christian Villum <christian.villum ARROBA okfn.org>
Date: 2013/10/10
Subject: Your Census review is missing!
To: "census em okfn.org" <census ARROBA okfn.org>

Dear *select Country Editors*,

We've almost finished the Census! *But...*

You're getting this email, because we cannot see whether *you've finalized
and reviewed your country's entries in the Open Data Census?* This is
becoming urgent, as we need to finalize the Census before the weekend (or,
alternatively, during the weekend).

Once a country is finalized and reviewed, *please check it off as reviewed*
*by you* on the Country Check list:

https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjAcHTKULuf8dF9xejcwMlBFNG10THpVbEFyLVMwMkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

(It might also be that you've already reviewed your entries, but forgotten
to note it in the linked document above - in that case, please do so today
if possible).

Again, we thank you for your effort!

-Christian & Census team

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKF Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
http://br.okfn.org