[okfn-br] Pessoal do Open Steps visitando o Brasil Re: Hi! from Argentina OKFN

Everton Zanella Alvarenga okfn.everton.alvarenga em gmail.com
Quinta Abril 24 07:32:21 UTC 2014

Hi Alex And Margo,

where are you coming to Brazil? I'm ccing the Open Knowledge Brazil and
Transparência Hackers community mailing lists. Most of OKBr people are in
São Paulo at the moment, but, please, do tell us your plans for Brazil.

Hopefully someone at the mailing lists can contact you! (I'm returning on
April 28 and I'm glad to find a time from April 29)

Pessoal, vejam aqui o que estão fazendo o Alex e a Margo:
http://www.open-steps.org/

Gracias, Yamila!

Tom