[okfn-br] Pessoal do Open Steps visitando o Brasil Re: Hi! from Argentina OKFN

Margo Thierry contact em open-steps.org
Quinta Abril 24 12:47:47 UTC 2014

Hi Tom,

many thanks for your answer.

We are already in Sao Paulo and have planned to stay here till sunday. It
would be great if we could spontaneously meet the Open Knowledge Brazil and
Transparência Hackers, so we can document their activities writing an
article on our blog.

We are in Brazil till 21th May and Rio, Curitiba, Floriannopolis, Belo
Horizonte are on our schedule. We also might come back shortly to Sao Paulo
on 21th May before to get our plane.

Hoping we can meet or pass by. Please let us know!

Best,

Margo & Alex