[okfn-br] #GastosAbertos: Por que devemos abrir os gastos brasileiros

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom em okfn.org.br
Quarta Abril 30 20:23:23 UTC 2014

Obrigado, Helô!

Aqui está um texto em inglês!

http://blog.okfn.org/2014/04/29/open-knowledge-brazil-is-a-finalist-of-the-google-impact-challenge-brazil/

Um texto em inglês abaixo:

The Open Knowledge Brazil team works for a world in which knowledge
empowers people. We are proud to announce that we are one of the finalists
in Google Impact Challenge | Brazil, with the Project Gastos Abertos. We
want you to help us build a different story to our country.

Brazilians work for almost half of the year just to pay taxes. After that,
they know almost nothing about where their money goes. This is not the
Brazil we want. Since we take good care of the spending of our homes, we
should also pay attention to the spending of our country. Open Spending is
calling for a change in attitude. Let’s play the leading role in the Brazil
we want!

Our project deals with something that affects everybody: your pocket. Open
Spending will show you how the federal government of Brazil and the state
government of São Paulo are spending YOUR money. We’ll do everything
through easy and interactive data visualizations.

But we will not stop right there! We know that such a change in attitude
doesn’t come overnight. It requires a lot of effort and dedication. It
requires awareness.

That’s why we’ll offer courses and tools so anyone will be able to use Open
Spending in efficient and striking ways, anywhere. We’ll create the
conditions for anyone to bring Open Spending to any city. When everyone
changes their realities, we change the country.

We are proud to announce we are finalists at Google Global Impact Awards |
Brazil. Vote in our project Open Spending at: http://goo.gl/EzcfhP #Google
#OpenKnowledgeBrasil #GastosAbertos #EuFaçoUmBrasilMelhor
#PorUmBrasilMelhor.

---

Alguns tweets em português e inglês:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G7B2xN7N69HhpE_MUNZT3hib6E40iNjrFmKc4LiCX50/edit#gid=0

Em 30 de abril de 2014 13:18, Heloisa Pait <heloisa.pait em gmail.com>escreveu:

> Guilherme, Everton,
> Vocês sabem se contam votos de fora do Brasil? Minha cunhada votou, então
> acho que sim, mas vai saber. Se contam, então manda um texto em inglês e
> divulguem para nossos amigos no exterior. Eu escrevi algo no Linkedin.
> Heloisa

> Mandei para literalmente toda a minha lista, além de feici, twitter e
>> Linkedin!

>>> Salve,
>>>
>>> O Marco Túlio acaba de publicar no blog da OKBr<http://br.okfn.org/2014/04/30/por-que-devemos-abrir-os-gastos-brasileiros/>uma ótima resposta para "Por que devemos abrir os gastos brasileiros?". O
>>> mesmo texto saiu também no Brasil Post<http://www.brasilpost.com.br/marco-tulio-pires/por-que-devemos-abrir-os-gastos-brasileiros_b_5239565.html>há algumas horas.
>>>
>>> Reforçando: é importantíssimo que todos aqui não apenas votem<http://goo.gl/A0p4Fs>#GastosAbeertos, mas também compartilhem conteúdo a respeito (como o post
>>> no Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=578387805593264&set=a.390259587739421.85817.254401497991898&type=1&stream_ref=10>).
>>> *Nosso diferencial é a rede* e são só mais 8 dias de campanha.
>>>
>>> A chance de que R$1mi seja aplicado em conheciento livre e transparência
>>> pública é única e fantástica. Isso vai trazer muita visibilidade ao tema e,
>>> com isso, mais gente para criar e discutir isso tudo em listas como esta.
>>>
>>> Gui Bueno
>>> Comunicação da OKF Brasil
>>> http://br.okfn.org

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
Open Knowledge Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
http://br.okfn.org