[okfn-br] Fwd: Finishing up at IFLA

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini em gmail.com
Segunda Agosto 11 15:04:57 UTC 2014

novo contato no ODI, ela eh otima e uma boa amiga

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ellen Broad <Ellen.Broad em ifla.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 10:58 AM
Subject: Finishing up at IFLA
To: "ellenbroad em gmail.com" <ellenbroad em gmail.com>

 Hi everyone,

As some of you may already know, I’m finishing up with IFLA here in the
Netherlands next week. While it is goodbye to IFLA, it’s not goodbye to
copyright and related access to information policy – I’m taking up a new
policy role with the Open Data Institute in London at the beginning of
September, which I’m really excited about. With this in mind, I know this
isn’t ‘goodbye’ to many of you either, but rather “see you later!”… at the
next digital policy forum we find ourselves in.

I wanted to say how much I’ve enjoyed working with all of you while at
IFLA, and that I hope we can keep in touch. While I’m getting myself set up
in London and with the ODI, I am probably best contacted at
ellenbroad em gmail.com.

I hope there’s more opportunities for us to work together in the future,
and in the meantime wish you all the best and insist you contact me if
you’re ever in London and want to catch up for a drink or coffee.

Best regards,

Ellen

Ellen Broad

Manager, Digital Projects and Policy

International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA)

P.O. Box 95312
2509 CH The Hague
Netherlands

Phone: 0031703140884