[okfn-br] Fwd: Invitation - Democracy & Technology Expert Meeting

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom em okfn.org.br
Segunda Agosto 25 16:07:10 UTC 2014

Pessoal,

alguém da nossa rede no Rio para participar desse evento do instituto do
Ronaldo Lemos?

Por favor, se você estiver no Rio, quer e pode participar do evento e tem
alguma relação com a Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre, manifeste-se até hoje às
17h mandando um e-mail para mim ou, de preferência, aqui na lista.

Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock em okfn.org>
Date: 2014-07-27 22:31 GMT-03:00
Subject: Re: Invitation - Democracy & Technology Expert Meeting
To: Juliana Nolasco <juliana.nolasco em itsrio.org>
Cc: Everton Zanella Alvarenga <tom em okfn.org.br>

Hi,

I won't be able to attend but I would recommend inviting our colleagues at
Open Knowledge Brasil (I've cc'd their Executive Director Everton
Alvarenga).

Regards,

Rufus

--

* Rufus Pollock Founder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock> Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see

*Come to the Open Knowledge Festival <http://okfestival.org/> in Berlin
15-17 July 2014!*

 The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
Open Knowledge Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre