[okfn-br] Oportunidade de pequenos subsídios

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini em gmail.com
Quinta Fevereiro 6 15:29:33 UTC 2014

o Global Voices Advox esta fazendo uma campanha
e todo apoio vale
olha que lindo o email de um Sirio (coloco xxx para proteger os envolvidos)

" Dear xxx, I just read your blog titled "xxxx". I\'m the Syrian doctor who
you mentioned in your blog. At first, i want to thank you for defending our
rights, as Syrians, to learn. Up till now, I got 38 certificates from
Coursera, and I highly protest against this decision of blocking
Courserain Syria. It\'s a shame
for USA to share the Syrian regime in his collective punishment against the
Syrian people. Education is an essential part of the humanitarian aid that
my people deserve, and now after this decision, we lost one of the last
resorts that some Syrians were depending on to continue their learning.
Please, if you can, let my voice reaches those who deprived us even from
our simplest rights. Kind regards,"

e um post daqui do pessoal do OTI

http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2014/01/sudan_sanctions_are_keeping_secure_communications_tools_from_activists.html