[okfn-br] Fwd: Edithaton for OKF wiki rescue?

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom em okfn.org.br
Quinta Janeiro 30 17:36:23 UTC 2014

Pessoal que curte o wiki, vamos organizar uma editatona semana que vem
para melhorarmos o wiki da Open Knowledge Foundation. Quem quiser
participar e tiver ideias, por favor, edite no pad. :)

Sua colaboração e experiência com wikis é muito bem-vinda! Inclusive
quem está pouco antenado nas atividades da OKF e quiser saber mais, as
perguntas podem ser muito úteis!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Everton Zanella Alvarenga <tom em okfn.org.br>
Date: 2014-01-30
Subject: Edithaton for OKF wiki rescue?
<okfn-local-coord em lists.okfn.org>
Cc: Open Knowledge Foundation discussion list <okfn-discuss em lists.okfn.org>

Hi all,

I would like to propose a edithaton that we can organize online
together to organize OKF wiki <http://wiki.okfn.org/>.

I started a pad <http://pad.okfn.org/p/okfwiki> for we organize
ourselves and proposed this to happen on February 7 at 14 GMT. There
is an initial to-do list, but we can expand until there.

If we find about 3 or more people, it can have some fun. We can use
#okfn channel at freenode for our communication.

Does someone would like to join? Please, add your name in the pad. I
know we have several people here used to wikis. I also remember some
people agreed with the idea to use more wiki (I saw some progress, but
no coordination on this work)

Regards,

Tom

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKF Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre