[okfn-br] Fwd: OER policy sessions at the OKFest

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini em gmail.com
Quinta Julho 10 13:51:43 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alek Tarkowski <atarkowski em centrumcyfrowe.pl>
Date: Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Subject: OER policy sessions at the OKFest
To: "internationaloeradvocacy em googlegroups.com" <
internationaloeradvocacy em googlegroups.com>

Dear all,

IF you are coming the the Open Knowledge Festival in Berlin, please join us
for two sessions - one related directly to policy issues, and a hands-on
session where we will work on an infographic about OER policy.

Since the festival focuses on other "open" issues (mainly open data and
open science), we're mainly focusing on explaining OER as an important
related area to people knowledgeable about these different "open" movements.

Unfortunately, we're not able to provide a transmission or recording of the
event. I hope that the final infographic is something that we will be able
to share with you.

There's more information here:

http://oerpolicy.eu/oer-policies-at-okfest-in-berlin-next-week/

best,

Alek
--
dyrektor, Centrum Cyfrowe Projekt: Polska
Twitter: @atarkowski

polecam:
uwolnij.podrecznik.org / otwartawiedza.pl / otwartengo.pl /
otwartezabytki.pl

*Carolina Rossini *
*Vice President, International Policy*
*Public Knowledge*