[okfn-br] Fwd: Reminder: OER Wold Map: Request For Proposals: Phase 2

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini em gmail.com
Segunda Julho 21 18:37:03 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cable Green <cable em creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 2:34 PM
Subject: Reminder: OER Wold Map: Request For Proposals: Phase 2
To: Educause Openness Constituent Group <OPENNESS em listserv.educause.edu>,
OER Advocacy Coalition <oer-advocacy-coalition em googlegroups.com>, "
OER-DISCUSS em JISCMAIL.AC.UK" <OER-DISCUSS em jiscmail.ac.uk>, OER Forum <
oer-forum em lists.esn.org.za>, "Open Educaton @ OKFN" <
open-education em lists.okfn.org>, "OPENEDSIG em JISCMAIL.AC.UK" <
OPENEDSIG em jiscmail.ac.uk>, OER UNESCO <OER em unesco.org>, "
contacts em opencourseware.eu" <contacts em opencourseware.eu>, International OER
Advocacy <internationaloeradvocacy em googlegroups.com>

Greetings Open Education Colleagues:

A quick reminder to please review and consider applying for the Hewlett
Foundation: "OER Wold Map: Request For Proposals Phase 2."

Proposals due by: 4pm PT / 11pm UTC, August 15, 2014.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend,

Cable