[okfn-br] Palestrantes da Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga em okfn.org
Segunda Março 31 23:23:50 UTC 2014

Pessoal, quem quiser adicionar seu nome e sente-se apto a falar em nome da
rede da Open Knowledge, por favor, complete a lista. Abraços, Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura James <laura.james em okfn.org>
Date: 2014-03-30 12:42 GMT-03:00
Subject: Re: [OKFN-Local-Coord] Open Knowledge speakers around the world
okfn-local-coord em lists.okfn.org>, wg-coord em lists.okfn.org
Cc: local <local em okfn.org>

Everyone,

Many thanks for your contributions to the list of open knowledge speakers
around the world!   It's an incredible list and still growing, and at
Central we'll definitely be using it to suggest more speakers from around
the network for conferences and events.

List here:
https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/spreadsheets/d/1ee-wD6P4b_gEL3WeHiNRu1iqSraglEstFHWkm9nHKzA/edit#gid=0

Best regards,

Laura

--

* Dr Laura James CEO  | skype: laura.james  |  @LaurieJ
<https://twitter.com/LaurieJ> Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/> *

*See how data can change the world http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/>  |
 @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>   *

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKF Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
http://br.okfn.org