[okfn-br] Advisory council member

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini em gmail.com
Quarta Março 12 16:45:55 UTC 2014

"Evidence in the private sector shows that gender balance in top level
decision-making roles increases board performance through improved
governance, decision-making and economic performance. Through setting the
gender balance target, and supporting Ministers and their portfolios to
meet the target, the Government is not only improving the performance of
its boards, it is providing real leadership to both the public and private
sectors on the way we view women in the nation's top leadership roles, and
the benefits women bring to these roles."
http://www.boardlinks.gov.au/diversity-importance-gender-balance.html