[okfn-br] Fwd: [okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge tagline

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom em okfn.org.br
Sexta Maio 9 11:52:22 UTC 2014

Abertura para uma nova tagline da Open Knowledge. A da Rede pelo
Conhecimento Livre certamente não será focada só em dados abertos.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura James <laura.james em okfn.org>
Date: 2014-05-08 8:08 GMT-03:00
Subject: [okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge tagline
To: Open Knowledge Foundation discussion list <okfn-discuss em lists.okfn.org>

*Hi everyone, It’s been great to see the discussion about taglines here on
list and in the recent calls. There’s not been a clear consensus on a good
alternative tagline yet, so we’re going to be using the following for now:
Open Knowledge: see how data can change the world We’d like to continue
seeking a better alternative though! There’s some notes on what a tagline
needs to do, and a list of alternative ideas, plus suggestions for how
groups could customise some taglines for their own activity on the wiki:
http://wiki.okfn.org/About_the_Open_Knowledge_brand/tagline_discussion
<http://wiki.okfn.org/About_the_Open_Knowledge_brand/tagline_discussion>
Please do add your ideas and thoughts there, as well as discussing on list.
It would be great to see some further exploration of the options there, and
to gather other new ideas for the tagline too. In a few weeks, when
everyone’s had a bit more time to reflect, we’ll come back to the list on
the wiki and work out a shortlist. Things to think about: - Is this a good
description of what we do and what we want to achieve? - Is this compelling
and catchy? - would it be clear and catchy on a poster or sticker? - would
you wear it on a T shirt? - Is this understandable and compelling to
someone who does not know about “open”? - Is this short enough? Thanks for
all the ideas so far, Laura*

"Estamos na final do Desafio de Impacto Social Google | Brasil! Quer saber
para onde vai o dinheiro dos nossos impostos? Ajude e vote
http://goo.gl/EzcfhP "

"We are a finalist of the Google Impact Challenge | Brazil. Where does the
money from the Brazilian taxes go? Please, support us voting
http://goo.gl/EzcfhP "

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
Open Knowledge Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
http://br.okfn.org