[okfn-br] Migração do wiki da Open Knowledge

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga em okfn.org
Sexta Novembro 28 14:06:35 UTC 2014

Semana que vem terá alguns períodos de manutenção.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christian Villum <christian.villum em okfn.org>
Date: 2014-11-28 9:53 GMT-02:00
Subject: [OKFN-Local-Coord] Some minor downtime on the wiki next week
okfn-local-coord em lists.okfn.org>, wg-coord em lists.okfn.org

Dear community leads,

We'll have some brief downtime on the wiki next week due to server
migration.
It's scheduled as follows, all times UTC/GMT and comments courtesy of our
amazing hardworking sysadmin crew:

   - Monday 0800-0900 - 10 minutes of downtime
   - Tuesday 0800-0900 - 10 minutes of downtime - however some ISPs cache
   DNS, so for some folk this might be a lot longer, but there's nothing we
   can do about that...
   - Wednesday 0800-0900 - update software - less sure as to how long this
   will take, but it should be quick

Hope this is not of too much inconvenience for anyone.

Have a good weekend everyone!

-Christian

--

Christian Villum
International Community Manager

skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>
* - A World Where Knowledge Creates Power For The Many, Not The Few*
http://okfn.org/ | @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>   Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> | Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
Open Knowledge Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
http://br.okfn.org