[okfn-br] Global Open Data Index - Help to put Brasil on the map!

Mor Rubinstein mor.rubinstein em okfn.org
Terça Outubro 28 12:52:28 UTC 2014

Hello all,

My name is Mor And I'm the community coordinator for the Global Open Data
Index. We are in the final days of data collections and we are looking for
submissions from Brasil.

Last year the team (and Daniela) already submitted information about Open
Data. The task now is simple, to go to Brasil page on the Index -
http://global.census.okfn.org/place/br and to make sure all the information
there is up to date. If it needs update, please propose a revision and
correct it. If It does not need to be corrected, propose revision and
comment that the data didn't change.

The whole datastes can be done under 2 hours.

You can read more about it here:
http://br.okfn.org/2014/10/10/ajude-nos-a-descobrir-qual-e-a-situacao-dos-dados-abertos-no-mundo/

Please contact me if you need help.

Thank you,