[okfn-br] [OKFN-Local-Coord] New brand logos for all local groups available

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga em okfn.org
Sábado Setembro 27 11:23:41 UTC 2014

Hi all,

is someone else bothered with these weird center of the logo?

May someone, please, please, provide the SVG for the logo similar to the
attached one? I couldn't find it.

Is someone going to move these guidelines to our wiki? I can help with
that, but just asking if there is someone already commited to do that.

Thanks,

Tom