[okfn-br] Fwd: Reconnecting re: Open Data Impact Map and Examples from Brasil

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom em okfn.org.br
Quarta Abril 22 20:51:14 UTC 2015

Pessoal, alguém aqui está interessado em participar dessa conversa?

Link com mais detalhes:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Beiy7lgzPbRGwtNHpjZzl6STA/view?usp=sharing

Quem estiver interessada, me avise para eu colocar no loop com a Laura.

Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura Manley <laura em odenterprise.org>
Date: 2015-04-10 15:46 GMT-03:00
Subject: Reconnecting re: Open Data Impact Map and Examples from Brasil
To: Everton Zanella Alvarenga <tom em okfn.org.br>
Cc: Joel Gurin <joel em odenterprise.org>, Audrey Ariss <
audrey em odenterprise.org>

Hello Tom,

Hope you are doing well! Since the last time we spoke, we've expanded our
work on open data to the Center for Open Data Enterprise
<http://www.opendataenterprise.org> and launched several new initiatives.

In particular, I’m writing to invite you and OKFN Brasil to be a Regional
Supporter for the Open Data Impact Map
<http://www.opendataenterprise.org/map>, the map will be the first
centralized, searchable database of open data use cases from around the
world.

We are currently seeking Regional Supporters to contribute local examples
of open data use to be displayed and visualized on the Map. We want to make
sure we capture the innovative examples of how open data is being used in
Brasil to ensure that the map is truly global.

Are you available for a brief call next week to discuss the Map and joining
the Regional Supporter community? We would be very excited for you to be
involved.

Looking forward,

Laura
Laura Manley
Director of Partnerships & Programs | Center for Open Data Enterprise
<http://www.opendataenterprise.org>
+1.413.204.8035 | laura em odenterprise.org | Twitter: Laura_Manley1
<https://twitter.com/Laura_Manley1>

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
Open Knowledge Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre