[okfn-br] Fwd: [LyonDCL] Lyon Declaration: webinars, e-forum and a video

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini em gmail.com
Quarta Agosto 26 14:05:53 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stuart Hamilton <Stuart.Hamilton em ifla.org>
Date: Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 10:45 AM
Subject: [LyonDCL] Lyon Declaration: webinars, e-forum and a video
To: "lyondcl em infoserv.inist.fr" <lyondcl em infoserv.inist.fr>

Dear Colleagues

I trust that all of you are well. The recent IFLA World Library and
information Congress in Cape Town has just concluded, and the Lyon
Declaration was rightly praised as a great success. In the coming weeks we
will be sending out more information on the new framework, the SDGs and
their targets, and also encouraging advocacy to include libraries in
national development plans.

Meanwhile, some of you may be interested in forthcoming webinars on civil
society involvement in the post-2015 process after September. Please see
the end of this email.

This is also a good time to remind you of the forthcoming IFLA/COAR/FAO
e-forum running September 7 – 18: http://www.ifla.org/node/9705

If you have not already viewed it, this fantastic video on the Lyon
Declaration by the Argentinian Law Librarian Civil Association (ACBJ)
appeared last week:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udMaYGd5YSU&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

Finally, we do intend messages to the group of signatories to be sporadic
and non-intrusive. However, if you wish to no longer receive mail connected
to the Declaration, please contact julia.brungs em ifla.org and we can remove
you from correspondence.

Kind regards,

Stuart

Dr. Stuart Hamilton

Deputy Secretary General

International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA)

P.O. Box 95312
2509 CH The Hague
Netherlands

00 31 70 314 0884