[okfn-br] personal medicine and clinical trial on the go

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini em gmail.com
Segunda Março 9 17:58:22 UTC 2015

This is what has been consuming John's (my husbands) life for while.
Finally launched today at the Apple iWatch launch.

http://sagebase.org/bridgeapps/

Sage Bionetworks is launching two IRB-approved clinical studies
<http://sagebase.org/bridgeapps> that allow massive increases in the scale
and diversity of clinical study. Using only mobile devices, we will to
enroll tens of thousands of participants in clinical studies of Parkinson
Disease and post-chemotherapy cognition.

*Sage Bionetworks Launches Two Clinical Studies With Apple’s ResearchKit*

Today is a big day for Sage Bionetworks and, we hope, an important day for
the medical research community. As part of today’s Apple launch of its
ResearchKit platform, Sage Bionetworks announces the availability
<http://sagebase.org/bridgeapps> of two iPhone app-based research
studies: Parkinson
mPower <http://parkinsonmpower.org/> and Share the Journey
<http://sharethejourneyapp.org/>. These research studies and the ones we
hope will follow in the near future will open up a new front in
patient-centered medicine.

--
*Carolina Rossini *

*Vice President, International Policy and Strategy *
*Public Knowledge*
*http://www.publicknowledge.org/ <http://www.publicknowledge.org/>*
+ 1 6176979389 | skype: carolrossini | @carolinarossini