[okfn-br] Webinar do Center for Open Data Enterprise nessa terça, às 11h

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom em okfn.org.br
Segunda Maio 18 16:19:20 UTC 2015

Pessoal,

nessa terça ocorrerá um webinar sobre esse mapeamento do Center for Open
Data Enterprise (detalhes abaixo). Temos três pessoas de nossa rede
interessadas em apoiar o mapeamento aqui no Brasil, o Andreiwid (USP), o
Jorge Machado (USP) e a Marina Barros (CTS/FGV). O Andreiwid ficará
responsável por isso como principal ponto de contato.

Quem quiser participar amanhã, por favor, falem com ele <andreiwid em gmail.com>
e a Laura Manley <laura em odenterprise.org>.

Abraços,

Tom
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura Manley <laura em odenterprise.org>
Date: 2015-05-12 14:27 GMT-03:00
Subject: Re: Reconnecting re: Open Data Impact Map and Examples from Brasil
To: Everton Zanella Alvarenga <tom em okfn.org.br>, "Andreiwid Sh. Corrêa" <
andreiwid em gmail.com>, Jorge Machado <machado em usp.br>, Marina Barros <
marina.barros3 em gmail.com>
Cc: Audrey Ariss <audrey em odenterprise.org>

Hello all,

Just following up about our upcoming *Regional Supporters Webinar on
Tuesday, May 19th at 11:00AM GMT-3 *and sending examples of open data use
cases.

In the Webinar, we'll:

   -

   *share experiences and observations on how open data is used around the
   world;*
   -

   *demo the interactive map and survey tool;*
   -

   *provide info about how to help promote the survey for maximum
   participation; and*
   -

   *discuss the beta launch at the International Open Data Conference in
   Ottawa.*

*Please let me know if you're interested in participating and I will send
along the registration details.*
Hope you can join us!
Laura

Laura Manley
Director of Partnerships & Programs | Center for Open Data Enterprise
<http://www.opendataenterprise.org>
+1.413.204.8035 | laura em odenterprise.org | Twitter: Laura_Manley1
<https://twitter.com/Laura_Manley1>