[okfn-br] Fwd: [Open Knowledge Forums] [Open Data Index/Global Open Data Index 2015] Final review stage for the Global Open Data Index 2015 - come and comment!

Augusto Herrmann augusto em ok.org.br
Quarta Novembro 4 21:43:52 UTC 2015

Pessoas,

o Global Open Data Index de 2015 está quase concluído. O processo de
revisão está aberto a comentários até sexta-feira (6/11). Sugiro que quem
puder dê uma olhada e comente onde achar necessário que haja ajustes finais.

Depois de concluído, seria interessante também fazer uma postagem no blog
da OKBr comentando a situação do Brasil no ranking.

Caso se mantenha como está, haverá um substancial incremento na posição do
Brasil (de 26º para 14º país). Porém houve muitas alteações metodológicas.
O quanto a melhora do Brasil no ranking se deve a uma melhora de fato na
disponibilização de dados abertos, e quanto pode ser atribuída à alteração
na metodologia? Esse será um bom tema para se discutir na lista.

Abraços,
Augusto Herrmann

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mor <no-reply em discuss.okfn.org>
Date: 2015-10-29 16:05 GMT-02:00
Subject: [Open Knowledge Forums] [Open Data Index/Global Open Data Index
2015] Final review stage for the Global Open Data Index 2015 - come and
comment!
To: augusto em ok.org.br

Mor <https://discuss.okfn.org/users/mor>
October 29

Hello all!

Our journey with the Index is almost coming to an end. As you know, we made
some changes, including in our review approach, We don't have country
reviewer (peer to peer review) but a thematic review - one reviewer check
all 120 countries in our sample.

However, in order to decrease mistakes even more, we open now the index to
public comments so we can see if we made any mistakes. In the review
process, every theme has its own logic in reviewing, please read it
carefully before commenting, it would help you understand why your country
was assessed in the way it was assessed.

The blog post is here
<http://blog.okfn.org/2015/10/28/your-input-needed-final-review-of-2015-global-open-data-index/>
(Caution, it is long!).

The index for 2015 is here - http://global.census.okfn.org/year/2015

Please not - we are omitting Health performance and Public transport from
the final score. We will keep the data and review it. Therefore, the
ranking in this link is not final or accurate to the final Index product.
More info about why we omitted these datasets from the scoring, in the
blog.

Please spread the word about this to government and other civil society
organizations. [image: :smile:]

@dirdigeng <https://discuss.okfn.org/users/dirdigeng> @Jersey
<https://discuss.okfn.org/users/jersey> @herrmann
<https://discuss.okfn.org/users/herrmann> @ovoicu
<https://discuss.okfn.org/users/ovoicu> @Stephen
<https://discuss.okfn.org/users/stephen> @jgkim
<https://discuss.okfn.org/users/jgkim> @fontanon
<https://discuss.okfn.org/users/fontanon> @Sadeek
<https://discuss.okfn.org/users/sadeek> @PJPauwels
<https://discuss.okfn.org/users/pjpauwels> @cmfg
<https://discuss.okfn.org/users/cmfg>

Looking forward to see your comments!

To stop receiving notifications about this particular topic, click here
<https://discuss.okfn.org/t/final-review-stage-for-the-global-open-data-index-2015-come-and-comment/1513/unsubscribe>
.