[Okfn-ca] Natural resource revenues should be published as open data | Open Knowledge Foundation Blog

Diane Mercier diane.mercier at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 00:07:11 UTC 2013

With billions of dollars changing hands for access to oil, gas and
mineral reserves every year, there is huge potential for corruption,
conflict, injustice and environmental destruction around the extraction
of natural resources.

We think that *information about natural resource revenues should be
published as open data*, so that citizens can use it to hold politicians
and governments to account for how public assets are disposed of and
exploited.

- See more at:
http://blog.okfn.org/2013/08/08/natural-resource-revenues-should-be-published-as-open-data/#sthash.49wxh99W.dpuf

[...]

disposed of and exploited. » Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

[...]

--- Liaison par | Curation by ---
Dre Diane Mercier
Ambassadrice de l'Open Knowledge Foundation - Groupe local au Canada
ca.okfn.org | @okfnca | Skype : dianemercier | LinkedIn : dianemercier
Blogue : dianemercier.com
Portail : donnees.ville.montreal.qc.ca