[Okfn-ca] Introduction to CSV on data.okfn.org (Rufus Pollock) - Fwd: okfn-labs Digest, Vol 31, Issue 20

donneesouvertes101 at gmail.com donneesouvertes101 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 23:44:15 UTC 2013

Hello Rufus,

I did a presentation a few months ago on CSV (in French unfortunately,
so, my documentation is in French).

I'll try to take some time to look at your documentation.

Based on the participants, which were all beginners, how to import CSV
is a big issue and thus probably the biggest help they could get..

Make sure to talk about the separator character, which can be ;

Beginners don't know about this a they come up with a messed up file.

Pascal Robichaud
Donnée ouvertes 101