[Okfn-ca] Introduction to CSV on data.okfn.org (Rufus Pollock)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Aug 26 01:11:04 UTC 2013

Hi Pascal,

Very useful feedback and we'll try to work it in - I've recorded it in the
relevant issue here so we'll track progress:
https://github.com/okfn/data.okfn.org/issues/65#issuecomment-23239470

BTW direct patches are warmly welcomed - you can directly edit (and then
submit a pull request) via:
https://github.com/okfn/data.okfn.org/blob/master/templates/standards/csv.md

Rufus

--
*

Rufus Pollock

Founder and Executive Director | skype: rufuspollock |
@rufuspollock<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>

Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/ | @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN> | OKF on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>|