[Okfn-ca] Fwd: [open-government] Examples of open data leading to increase in data quality?

Ted Strauss ted at trudat.co
Fri Aug 30 19:18:49 UTC 2013

I absolutely agree with Peder here.
When I wrote about cleaning data, I meant this mostly *in the service
of*compatiblity with metadata.

On a tangential point, I would argue that new crowdsourcing techniques can
solve the straw
into gold problem. The
reCaptcha<https://app.getsignals.com/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Frecaptcha%2Flearnmore&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAgIDmnK4KDA&k=2153a83541db481389faca6b36c0681a>system
is one example of this.