[Okfn-ca] Plea for a blog post on open education in Canada

Diane Mercier diane.mercier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 19:54:16 UTC 2013

Dear Marieke,

I response to your invitation through the list of the Open Knowledge
Foundation local group in Canada because the Open Education is one of
our two main interests. The other is about linking communities involved
in Open Knowledge.

Particularly, we translate important texts  in French in the fields of
free knowledge. Your Open education Handbook is this type of document of
importance. If it is already translated, we adapt to the Quebec context
and the North America.

We are planning the activities of translation for the coming months and
we will contact you quickly

I'll subscribed to your mailing list and invite local group members to
joint it also.

Best Regards,

Diane

Ambassadrice de l'Open Knowledge Foundation - Groupe local au Canada
@okfnca | http://ca.okfn.org
Meetup : http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/Montreal-CA
Jitsi : dianemercier
« Pas de données ouvertes, sans logiciel libre ni formats ouverts»