[Okfn-ca] Introduction of Jury Konga - Présentation de Jury Konga Fwd: [OKFN-Local-Coord] Last minute addition to Round 5 ambassadors!

Diane Mercier diane.mercier at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 13:02:00 UTC 2013

Introduction of Jury Konga, second ambassador of the OKFN local group in
Canada
- Présentation de Jury Konga, deuxième ambassadeur du groupe local de
l'OKFN au Canada.

Welcome Jury Kunga as second ambassador of the OKFN local group in Canada.

Also for your information, the team coordinators will introduce shortly
*Prospect Community *which is a *self-driven training platform for
unsuccessful Ambassador applicants* (who are then referred to as
"prospects" = prospective Ambassadors later on, after having
participated in self-driven training in the Prospects Community for a
while).

In other words, rather than turn people away if they're not currently
eligible or experienced enough, we want to create a "holding platform"
where they are given the opportunity - over a limited period of time -
to show their talent and to build themselves a position in the open
knowledge community, before re-applying to become an Ambassador.

We would very much like to receive feedback from you, the Local Groups
Network, on how we've set up the idea. So if you have the time to take a
glance at this document and let us know if the message is clear, that
would highly appreciated:

Welcome to the Prospects Community
<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1zqYw8u_aXrf5G6nTfRcw_IZjrZG5mQH7o2t-ZbG2ifQ/edit>
https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1zqYw8u_aXrf5G6nTfRcw_IZjrZG5mQH7o2t-ZbG2ifQ/edit

Later comments are also welcome, of course, as we'll be continually
developing the idea and finetuning over the next months after the
launch. Also, any ideas for changes or alternative approaches are more
them welcome as  well.

===

Bienvenue Jury Kunga comme deuxième ambassadeur du groupe local de
l'OKFN au Canada.

De plus, l'équipe des coordonnateurs des groupes locaux est en train de
mettre en place une communauté d'aspirants ambassadeurs afin de leur
permettre de montrer leur talents avant de refaire une demande de
candidature.

Voir le document en progrès : Welcome to the Prospects Community
<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1zqYw8u_aXrf5G6nTfRcw_IZjrZG5mQH7o2t-ZbG2ifQ/edit>
https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1zqYw8u_aXrf5G6nTfRcw_IZjrZG5mQH7o2t-ZbG2ifQ/edit

Tout commentaire est le bienvenu.

--
Dre Diane Mercier
Ph.D. Sciences de l'information

Ambassadrice de l'Open Knowledge Foundation - Groupe local au Canada
Profil : http://okfn.org/members/dianemercier
Blogue : http://ca.okfn.org

Chargée de projet sur les données ouvertes de la Ville de Montréal
Blogue : http://dianemercier.com
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/dianemercier
Skype : dianemercier
Zotero : http://www.zotero.org/dmercier

« Pas de données ouvertes, sans logiciel libre ni formats ouverts»