[Okfn-ca] Making puzzles out of Shapefiles - bringing Open Data to the physical world - Open Knowledge Foundation Labs

Diane Mercier diane.mercier at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 17:03:23 UTC 2013

PVI | FYI

« For a while I've been thinking about how to make Open Data more
tangible. Even with great visualizations, it tends to remain stuck in
computers and smartphones. Recently, I had the idea to start taking
geodata, released by cities, and start making it into physical things.
This is the first steps and prototypes: Making a puzzle out of district
borders. »

--- Liaison par | Curation by :
---
Dre Diane Mercier
Ambassadrice de l'Open Knowledge Foundation - Groupe local au Canada
ca.okfn.org | @okfnca | Skype : dianemercier | LinkedIn : dianemercier
Blogue : dianemercier.com
Portail : donnees.ville.montreal.qc.ca
Abonnement à la liste [okfn-ca] :