[Okfn-ca] Fwd: [sunlightlabs] Sunlight APIs have a new home

Diane Mercier diane.mercier at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 20:40:30 UTC 2013

PVI |FYI

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	[sunlightlabs] Digest for sunlightlabs at googlegroups.com - 1
Message in 1 Topic
Date : 	Wed, 31 Jul 2013 18:11:04 +0000
De : 	sunlightlabs at googlegroups.com
Répondre à : 	sunlightlabs at googlegroups.com
Pour : 	Digest Recipients <sunlightlabs at googlegroups.com>

Sunlight APIs have a new home
<http://groups.google.com/group/sunlightlabs/t/59a54f0f3b2c98de>

    kaitlin <katycorp at gmail.com> Jul 30 03:08PM -0700

    Hey Everyone,

    Back around TCamp time, we soft launched the new Sunlight API
    Portal<http://sunlightfoundation.com/api/>,
    but today we put up a more extensive blog post highlighting some of
    the new
    features:

    http://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2013/07/30/sunlight-apis-have-a-new-home/

    If you haven't checked out the APIs in a while, be sure to take a look.
    There's new documentation and a query builder too! Also the blog post
    linked above has a poll asking which Sunlight API we should extend our
    Codecademy curriculum to next. Be sure to let us know if you have any
    feedback.

    Best,
    Kaitlin

    (sorry for cross posting on the labs and api lists)

--- Liaison par | Curation by ---
Dre Diane Mercier
Ambassadrice de l'Open Knowledge Foundation - Groupe local au Canada
ca.okfn.org | @okfnca | Skype : dianemercier | LinkedIn : dianemercier
Blogue : dianemercier.com
Portail : donnees.ville.montreal.qc.ca

  *