[Okfn-ca] OKFN Canada

Jose Leal admin at wikidomo.com
Mon May 20 16:48:36 UTC 2013

Hello Diane,

Congratulations on your role as OKFN Ambassador for Canada. We have a lot
of work that we can do here in Canada and having someone spearhead OKFN
activities here is great. I have a number of projects that I would like to
discuss with you, so please let me know when you're ready to discuss :-)

I'm sure there are other projects that we can contribute as well. I look
forward to learning about new projects. Are there plans for a meeting of
some kind?

Congrats again and please let me know how I/we can help.

Jose Leal, CEO wikiDOMO.com
jose at wikidomo.com
http://www.wikiDOMO.com
[m] 416.666.1855