[Okfn-ca] CODI Update

Jury Konga jkonga at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 29 20:32:45 UTC 2013

Apologies for any cross-posting

Just wanted to follow up on my earlier posts about the Canadian Open Data
Institute (CODI) and provide you with a bit of an update:

.         Using feedback from the community, we have refined our vision and
strategy and we have launched our new site http://opendatainstitute.ca

.         We've also become a part of the UK ODI global network as a level 2
node; you can read details on  our blog update

.         Here are a couple of projects we are starting to work on:
<http://opendatainstitute.ca/projects/>
http://opendatainstitute.ca/projects/

.         As we're a volunteer non-profit, if you have any interest in
getting involved do send us a note and let us know
http://opendatainstitute.ca/get-involved/

Cheers    Jury

CODI Co-Founder