[Okfn-ca] [CivicAccess-discuss] Go check out the Census folks

James McKinney james at opennorth.ca
Mon Oct 7 13:55:47 UTC 2013

Thanks, Tracey, the website is having issues saving changes to comments, which is why my addition to the pollutants comment isn't getting saved. (The issue is now tracked here https://github.com/okfn/opendatacensus/issues/194 )

Otherwise, I am pleased with the results. Thanks for your efforts and attention to detail!

James