[Okfn-ca] Go check out the Census folks

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Tue Oct 8 08:18:06 UTC 2013

Hi Tracey,

We do not have plans to lock down results, and have not implemented
functionality to do so (yet) - but have pushed the Review
Check-list<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjAcHTKULuf8dF9xejcwMlBFNG10THpVbEFyLVMwMkE&usp=sharing#gid=0>yesterday.
Wouldn't you say that would suffice for now? (The system is
already set up so that nly editors can change results - but it should be
noted that all editors currently share the same password).

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on