[Okfn-ca] [CivicAccess-discuss] Canadian Open Data Institute - need feedback from the community

Ted Strauss ted.strauss at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 20:36:27 UTC 2013

Hi Jury,
A researcher named Steve Reitano completed a Canadian Open Data survey, and
has posted
his results and the raw data here --
http://beautifuldata.ca/opendata/<https://app.getsignals.com/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifuldata.ca%2Fopendata%2F&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAgIDmnK4KDA&k=17c0dc185b144f8aa909fccacb0450ab>
Before asking the community to take another survey, could you explain how
your approach
differs from the earlier survey, and/or give some commentary on Mr.
Reitano's work.
It might turn out that
Regards,
Ted