[Okfn-ca] Rationalisation de la structure des groupes locaux Fwd: [OKFN-Local-Coord] Streamlining and simplifying the Local Groups structure

Diane Mercier diane.mercier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 12:46:03 UTC 2014

PVI

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	[OKFN-Local-Coord] Streamlining and simplifying the Local
Groups structure
Date : 	Fri, 3 Oct 2014 13:27:15 +0200
De : 	Christian Villum <christian.villum at okfn.org>
Pour : 	Open Knowledge Foundation Local Coordinators Mailing List
<okfn-local-coord at lists.okfn.org>

Dear Local Group coords,

Following the discussion back in the early summer around our ideas to
simply the Local Groups structure a bit, we've now assessed all the
feedback and implemented a few measures to make it simpler for the
general public to understand the structure and much quicker for
newcomers to join the network anywhere in the world and get started
right away (instead of having to wait for their application to be
processed).

A short version describing the streamlining has just been published on
the blog:

http://blog.okfn.org/2014/10/03/streamlining-the-local-groups-network-structure/

And a more detailed set of guidelines and descriptions are to be found
on the wiki:

http://wiki.okfn.org/Local_Groups

The TL;DR version will be to read the blog post :) - but I suggest you
familiarize yourself with the wiki version if you plan to guide others
in your international network to apply to start groups in their country.

Questions and comments as always welcome!

Have a good weekend everyone,

-Christian

--Â

Christian Villum
International Community Manager

skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>/Â - See how data can change the world
/http://okfn.org/Â | @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>Â  Â Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>Â |Â Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

-----
--- Médiation par | Curation by ---
Dre Diane Mercier
Ph.D. en sciences de l'information

@okfnca | ca.okfn.org
@MTL_DO | donnees.ville.montreal.qc.ca
@carnetsDM | dianemercier.com

Webographie du libre :
https://www.zotero.org/dmercier/items/order/dateModified/sort/desc
http://vizualize.me/oKvvtBkJXK?r=oKvvtBkJXK
« Pas de données ouvertes, sans logiciel libre ni formats ouverts »