[Okfn-ca] [Fwd: [OKFN-Local-Coord] Open Knowledge confirms Pavel Richter as new CEO]

Diane Mercier, Ph.D. diane at dianemercier.quebec
Wed Apr 29 16:15:23 UTC 2015

Pour votre information. FYI

---------------------------- Message original ----------------------------
Objet:   [OKFN-Local-Coord] Open Knowledge confirms Pavel Richter as new CEO
De:      "Naomi Lillie" <naomi.lillie at okfn.org>
Date:    Mer 29 avril 2015 11:58
À:       "Open Knowledge Foundation Local Coordinators Mailing List"
<okfn-local-coord at lists.okfn.org>

Dear all,

Today we are delighted to announce that the search is complete: we have
found our new CEO, and he is Pavel Richter!

Please give Pavel a warm welcome as we look ahead to an exciting time
together.

Many thanks to Daniel Dietrich and the rest of the search team for their
efforts over the past months - we're thrilled with the result.

For more information please see the newly-published blog post
<http://blog.okfn.org/2015/04/29/open-knowledge-appoints-pavel-richter-as-new-ceo/>,
and do retweet <https://twitter.com/OKFN/status/593436857548996608> / share
/ like
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork/photos/a.103472816415522.7195.102029659893171/781664621929668/?type=1&theater>
/
post on your notice-board (most innovative way of spreading the news gets a
special mention on any follow-up announcements); also, for more about Pavel
Richter, start with finding out #whatpavelcooks
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/whatpavelcooks> on Twitter and see what else
you discover!

Regards,
Naomi

--

Naomi Lillie

skype: n.lillie  |  @naomilillie <https://twitter.com/NaomiLillie>

Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>    -    See how data can change the world

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

Open Knowledge Community Stories | http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/ | see
how people are changing the world

Open Knowledge is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in
England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with company number
05133759.  VAT Registration ? GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open
Knowledge, St John?s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK.

 --
Diane Mercier, Ph. D.
Docteure en transfert des connaissances

Suivre ma veille sur le savoir libre - Twitter @carnetsDM