[Okfn-ca] [CivicAccess-discuss] Community input to Canadian version of Local Open Data Census

Pascal Robichaud pascal.robichaud.do101 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:18:31 UTC 2015

Will the Data Quality aspect will be taken into account?

I'm refering here to the Quebec SEAO Data, on the public contrats.

One might say that the data is open. But, when we look more closely, there
is many problems that make the dataset more or less usefull....

Thus the *Data Quality Index* I've been working on:
https://sites.google.com/site/do101mtl/seao/iqd

As far as I'm concerned, any dataset that is released on a regular basis,
such as contrats, should have a quality index as a measure of the data
reliability.

*Pascal Robichaud*
*Données ouvertes 101 Mtl*