[Okfn-ca] [Open Knowledge Forums] [Redecentralize] About the Redecentralize category

danfowler no-reply at discuss.okfn.org
Tue Feb 16 12:16:45 UTC 2016

Hi @shevski, I hope it's OK, but I resized the logo because it was altering the site layout a bit (Discourse is weird).

Posted by danfowler on 02/16/2016

---
*Previous Replies*

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. **Until you edit this description or create topics, this category won't appear on the categories page.**)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

- Why should people use this category? What is it for?

- How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

- What should topics in this category generally contain?

- Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

Posted by shevski on 02/15/2016

---
To respond, reply to this email or visit https://discuss.okfn.org/t/about-the-redecentralize-category/1999/2 in your browser.