[OKFN-CH] First Meeting of the OpenGLAM CH Working Group

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Thu Dec 12 09:02:15 UTC 2013

Dear all,

The first meeting of the OpenGLAM CH Working Group will take place on January 31, 2014.

Time: 14:15 - 17:15
Place: Bern, Falkenplatz 24, Kuppelraum (take the elevator to the very top, walk up the stairs and enjoy the view!)

The building is within 5 minutes walking distance from Bern railway station:
https://maps.google.ch/maps?q=Falkenplatz+24,+3012+Bern+%28Berner+Fachhochschule%29&hl=de&sll=46.952558,7.435151&sspn=0.013197,0.026157&vpsrc=6&z=17&iwloc=A

If you haven't taken part in the Google poll yet, please do so if you are planning to attend the meeting, so I can keep an eye on the number of attendants: http://www.doodle.com/bd7k9w6dca64zgdg

Don't hesitate to spread the word among other people interested in promoting OpenGLAM in Switzerland!

Kind regards,
Beat