[OKFN-CH] Season's Greetings

Oleg Lavrovsky [Opendata.ch] oleg at opendata.ch
Thu Dec 25 13:04:26 UTC 2014

Ho ho ho!

With all the great things debated and started here this year I thought it
would be fitting to tribute our community with some Swiss open data and
content: a whimsical Web animation that mixes live datasets on the pilot
federal Open Data portal with public domain photos from the National
Library:

http://opendata.utou.ch/letsnow/

Source: https://github.com/loleg/opendatasnow

Please feel free to play, and share thoughts in your own way as the year
comes to a close: what 'weather' lies ahead in 2015?

With friendly greetings from a (for the moment) sunny and snow-free bit of
Switzerland

Oleg