[OKFN-CH] eCH Specialized Group for "Open Government Data" standardization

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Tue Jan 21 17:46:59 UTC 2014

Dear OGD / OpenGLAM friends,

Are you interested in standardization in the area of Open Government Data (including Open Cultural Data)? - If yes, you may want to consider joining the eCH Specialized Group on "Open Government Data".

As our thematic proposal (Themenantrag) has been accepted by the eCH board earlier this year, we are now preparing to submit the proposal for the creation of a Specialized Group "Open Government Data". You'll find the draft application in the attachment. Feel free to send us your questions, comments, or suggestions for change by the end of this week.

And please let me know, if you are interested in joining the standardization group. We especially encourage also the participation by people representing the data re-user perspective!

Kind regards,
Beat Estermann

Beat Estermann
Research Associate